Want to know how to stop snoring naturally? Have you been searching for the best snoring treatment? Say goodbye to snoring with modern intranasal devices.
What Causes Snoring while Sleeping?
Snoring is a harsh sound that arises due to the passage of air across the tissues within the throat region. During sleep, these tissues may become relaxed and as air makes its way past them, vibrations take place which can be heard in the form of snoring. The sound of snoring can be potentially disturbing, especially if you have to hear it every night as you sleep with your partner. Although a benign condition, snoring can be a silent indicator of some serious medical conditions. In this blog, we shall dive into some harmful effects of snoring and then explore the efficacy of various medical aids which can help curb the problem.
Consequences of Snoring
Snoring can be quite troublesome for an individual, with the following being some of its adverse implications:
- Poor sleep quality
- Daytime lethargy and sleepiness
- Insufficient focus on daily activities (e.g., office or school work)
- Difficulty in breathing during sleep
- Disruption of interpersonal relationships
How Can I Stop Snoring ASAP?
It is essential to overcome snoring when it is associated with serious medical illnesses such as obstructive sleep apnea. Experts have advised about a plethora of conservative measures, which include weight loss and alcohol cessation. Other stop snoring products solutions are also available which could either be medical (positive airway pressure breathing) or surgical (palatopharyngoplasty).
Besides all these expensive options, snoring aids constitute a cost-effective intervention that can help you get the best of your snoring habit in the shortest time possible. Airmax and Clipair is Australia’s best nasal dilator for deviated septum’s and snoring.
These snoring aids act as soft nostril widening devices, effectively nasal inserts for better breathing, whether it be for sleep or sports.
Internal Snoring Aids: AIRMAX and ClipAir
You might have seen somebody wearing an external nasal strip to compensate for their poor nasal breathing. In a similar fashion, an internal snoring aid is a device which helps dilate the narrowed nasal passages and thus, can help relieve unwanted snoring. AIRMAX and ClipAir are such anti-snoring devices that have revolutionized the treatment approach towards chronic snoring.
How do Nasal Dilators Work?
These devices consist of a pair of small-sized wings that arise from a central clip. The clip fits onto the cartilaginous nasal septum while the two wings serve to fit against the nasal wall in both nostrils. In this manner, the narrowest portion of the nasal cavity can be expanded. With a comparatively wider air passageway, an individual can find it pretty comfortable to breathe more effectively through their nose. Nasal dilators are made of a soft, odourless and medically certified plastic (S.E.B.S). that widens the narrowest part of the nose without being visible on the outside of the nose.
Is a Nasal Breathing Device only for Snoring?
Apart from snorers, snoring devices such as AIRMAX and ClipAir can benefit individuals with the following conditions:
- Nasal congestion
- Viral flu
- Increases airflow during sport activities
- Hay fever or nasal allergy
- Mild apnea during sleep
- Deviated nasal septum (DNS)
Advantages of Nasal Dilators
AIRMAX and ClipAir can offer you the following important benefits:
- Proven effective relief from snoring
- Increase nasal airflow which can help you boost your oxygen consumption
- Avoid the need for any medical or surgical therapy.
- Improved breathing through the nose during exercise
- Prevent you from the harms of nasal decongestants and steroids.
- Comfortable and easy to wear with no chance of nasal injury
- The preferred option in pregnant females
- Improved airflow during nasal congestion
- Suitable for sports players
- Eliminate the sensation of an irritable stuffy nose.
What specifications do I need to know about AIRMAX and ClipAir?
Now that you know about an ideal solution to your snoring problem, don’t forget to pay attention to the following points:
- Choose that appliance size which fits your nose the best.
- Insert the nasal device into your nose until the wings are able to push the nasal walls apart gently. The connection piece should rest on the lower nasal septum without causing any sense of irritation.
- Keep in mind to avoid the snoring aid in case you are allergic to the material.
- Avoid using it if the nose is structurally asymmetrical.
- Above all, always wash your device with lukewarm water and soap. You may prefer buying a new snoring aid every 3 months for sustaining hygiene.
- Suitable for people aged 12 years and over.
Scientific research has backed the role of internal nasal appliances as a top snoring aid. A study has compared the efficacy of both internal and external snoring aids where it was concluded that the former is well capable of improving sleep quality while also cutting down the overall snoring duration. 1Similarly, another study has cited internal nasal dilators to be more efficacious in getting rid of a subjective perception of fatigue in athletes. 2Limited evidence also indicates that patients with obstructive sleep apnea can substantially benefit from internal snoring aids. 3
What do Consumers Think?
People are constantly singing the praises of how nasal dilators, here are a just few Airmax nasal breathing device reviews
- Michael says, “I have been using nasal strips for years to sleep, but really felt like I needed something stronger that actually pushes the nostrils wide open. This product does this, and it only takes a small amount of getting used to. I can feel the difference already – a worthwhile purchase indeed.”
- Kacey Ryan says, “This is the most amazing product that I have come across! I have a deviated septum and this little device has been life changing for me. I am so incredibly happy to have found this.”
- Janie Cavalier says, “My Dentist recommended this little product to me and it is brilliant! I could not be happier.”
In summary, it can’t be conveyed in any better manner that both AIRMAX and ClipAir are gamechanging anti-snoring aids. These two are surely the answer to your life-long quest of getting rid of troublesome snoring.
Sleep and Sound are the official national distributors for both of these products in Australia and New Zealand. SHOP ONLINE NOW!
- Matteo G, Giuseppe P, Brigida S, Nicola Q, Giorgio C, on Snoring IS. Internal and external nasal dilatator in patients who snore: a comparison in clinical practice. Acta Bio Medica: Atenei Parmensis. 2019;90(Suppl 2):10.
- Matteo G, Giuseppe P, Domenico A, Vitaliano NQ, Nicola Q, Giorgio C. The role of an internal nasal dilator in athletes. Acta Bio Medica: Atenei Parmensis. 2019;90(Suppl 2):28.
- Gelardi M, Intiglietta P, Porro G, Quaranta VN, Resta O, Quaranta N, Ciprandi G. Internal nasal dilator in patients with obstructive sleep apnea. Acta Bio-medica: Atenei Parmensis. 2019 Jan 11;90(2-S).
Contact us any time at email@example.com or call us today on 1300 556 366 for more information or advice on sleep and snoring