The Infinity™ Sleep Mask maintains its name as the No 1 eye mask in blocking out the light.
· The silky, soft double-velour fitting fleece design makes for the ultimate in comfort.
· The infinity features a snug and cozy fit and an ergonomic design, created so that the mask does not place any pressure on the eyes.
· 100% light blocking for effective sleep and relaxation
Handmade Quality Sleep Mask
Hand Made with LOVE in Canada
A soft silky padded fleece roll surrounds the outside edge of the mask, which creates a total barrier to light whilst still allowing the mask to breathe.
Adjustable Velcro elastic strap for a comfortable, secure fit.
Simply hand wash the mask in cool to warm soapy water then lay flat to dry.
What others are saying about the Infinity Fleece Sleep Mask
“I am a connoisseur of sleep masks and this is by far the best one I have found. It is so comfy. But that aside, when I was on a plane recently I realized how powerful it was… I put on the mask on the bright light coming through the window and put a large fleece over my head and there was no difference! This mask makes things as dark as they can get. You could be on a beach at noon and sleep like it’s midnight in a cave with this thing. But this way you have all of the comfort without the cave. Okay, that’s all.” Tracey B
“Pros – Comfortable, blocks out light real well. Cons – Strap is not long enough for larger heads. I fixed this by adding another strip of velcro to both ends to extend the length. It works but the extra strip is stiffer and not quite as comfortable.” James Page
“What a godsend this mask has been! I am a light sleeper and the summers would see me wake up much earlier than I’d have liked to, because it is light outside. I bought the mask on a whim after reading the reviews, but now I don’t go to sleep without it.
1) Very comfortable and a good size – the fleece feels good, temperature stays close to body (unlike silk lined masks that feel cool). It’s also ‘substantial’…i.e. doesn’t feel flimsy
2) The adjustable velcro strap doesn’t get caught in my hair and stays securely fastened
3) The design is such that your eyes don’t press against the fleece – there is a ‘cup’ like area that your eyes rest against, and this allows you to blink comfortably.
4) Really keeps the light out, and does that make a difference to how rested you feel, when you wake up!
1) When you turn on your side sometimes, the mask tends to ‘give’ forward and let a little light in, but I’ve found it easy to adjust.
All in all, I am very pleased with the product!” Dipika
“This mask is wonderful for naps while sitting in chairs or lying flat on your back. As a side sleeper this mask only stayed on about 50% of the time throughout the night, mainly due to its thickness. However, the thickness of the mask makes it very soft & comfortable to wear for extended periods. I use this mask for flights, naps in the car, and meditation sessions. Another benefit is that the mask is so spacious inside that it never rests on your eyes. It does get a little warm in hot weather. I love the fit of this mask. It’s my second most used sleep mask. If you’re a side sleeper I recommend Dream Essential’s Escape mask.” Neo