Plugfones recognised a great need in many workplaces—people were required to wear hearing protection but wanted to listen to music at the same time which they couldn’t do.
That’s why Plugfones designed the best industrial Bluetooth earplugs.
Industrial Grade Hearing Protection
They have combined comfortable, noise-reducing earplugs with high-quality audio speakers. The resulting hybrid provides the ultimate hearing protection + listening experience on the market.
- SoundSeal Noise-Suppressing Technology
- IsoTalk Noise Isolating Mic
- Quickdraw – Easy Access Control
- Interchangeable ComforTiered Foam Plugs with Noise Reduction Rating of 29 db
- Interchangeable ComforTiered Silicone Plugs with Noise Reduction Rating of 27 dB
- Tear-Resistant TuffCord
- Waterproof Case
- Tuned Speaker
- Double-reinforced jack
- Sweat-Resistant & Moisture Proof
- Independently Tested and Compliant With ANSI S3.19-1974 Noise Reduction Standards as Certified by Michael & Associates, Inc.
- Unique Patent Pending Design
- WorkSafe Volume Limiting (VL) Technology (available as an option)
- Protector Earplug-Earbud Hybrid
- (1) Pair Interchangeable Foam Plugs
- (1) Pair Interchangeable Silicone Plugs
- Waterproof Case
- Cable Management Clip
- Stereo-to-Mono Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
Plugfones Certified Noise Reduction Ratings
The most important thing to remember about Plugfones is that they’re earplugs first and earbuds second. As such, the entire Plugfones line is tested and compliant with ANSI S3.19-1974 noise reduction standards and meets NIOSH criteria. When used as directed, our products are certified for Noise Reduction Ratings (NRR) of 29 or 27 dB, depending on the plugs used. For environments with high levels of noise, it may be necessary to use over ear protection such as earmuffs in conjunction with Plugfones products.
WorkSafe Volume Limiting (VL) Technology Available
Available only on industrial Plugfones products, WorkSafe Volume Limiting Technology keeps speaker volume below 82 dB and compliant with OSHA’s max volume guidelines. The jack contains strategically placed resistors to restrict volume levels from reaching the full capabilities of the attached device.
SoundSeal noise-suppressing technology minimizes environmental noise to give you an immersive, unparalleled listening experience. It acts as a barrier between you and everything you don’t want to hear, creating an atmosphere singular to you and your music.
You work hard—and so should your earplugs. Industrial Plugfones products feature TuffCord, a flexible and tear-resistant cable that protects the wires of your favourite earplug-earbuds.
- Length: 54″
- Weight: 0.35 ounces (10 grams)
- Speaker Type: Tuned
Plugfones have been independently tested to meet U.S., E.U., and Australian standards. For more information, visit our Safety page.
WorkSafe Volume Limiting (VL) Technology AVAILABLE as OPTION
Safety is key to the success of any workplace project. That’s why we’ve worked closely with OSHA’s max volume guidelines to create our VL Plugfones. VL models feature volume limiting technology that keeps speaker volume below 82 dB, which is compliant with OSHA’s standards. On these VL marked products, specially tuned drivers restrict volume levels from reaching the full capabilities of the attached device.