If you have ever had water in your ears, you know first hand just how uncomfortable it can be!
Water in your ears?
Worse still, when water remains in the ear, it can bring on an ear infection in the outer ear. Known amongst the health and medical industry as otitis externa.
Most commonly known as swimmers ear.
Children are particularly prone to painful ear infections and swimmers ear. Macks Dry N Clear is one of the best swimmers ears drops for children available on the market.
A few drops after swimming will avoid painful ear infections tomorrow.
Dry-n-Clear® Ear Drying Aid
- Helps get the trapped water out of your ears!
- Mack’s® Dry-n-Clear® dries and relieves the discomfort of water-clogged ears
- Formulated with a unique moisturizing agent that helps dry excess water while conditioning the delicate lining of the ear canal
- Quickly dries water from swimmers’ ears. Safe and effective.
- These ear drying drops are great for use after swimming, bathing, showering, scuba diving, surfing and other water related activities
After swimming, diving, surfing or even showering water can become trapped in your ear canal. If water stays in the ear, it can produce a moist environment that encourages bacterial growth. When this occurs, it invariably leads to painful ear infections.
If this sounds familiar, you may want to consider using waterproof earplugs to prevent water getting in your ears in the first instance. Like many things, prevention is the best cure.
The Mack’s Dry-n-Clear Ear Drying Aid helps relieve the discomfort of water–clogged ears s by drying excess water. Mack’s® Dry–n–Clear™ is formulated with a unique moisturizing agent that dehydrates the excess water in the ear while conditioning the delicate lining of the ear canal. Unlike a lot of other harsh products which cause a burning sensation in the ear canal, Dry n Clear leaves the ear feeling totally dry without any discomfort.
Dry N Clear
Macks Dry N Clear is a drying aid that relieves the discomfort and dries excess water from the ears to help prevent water clogged ears and more importantly, swimmers ear.
A moisturizing agent helps dry excess water while conditioning the delicate lining of the ear canal.
Perfect for use after:
- Scuba Driving
- Jet Skiing
- Basically, any water related activity…
Want to find out even more? Check out this fantastic link about Dry N Clear! http://writethecompany.com/macks-clears-the-ear
What others are saying…