MusicSafe Pro is the ONLY hearing protection for musicians with three exchangeable filter sets for low, medium and high protection! These unique AlpineAcousticFilters with selective absorption guarantee optimal protection against harmful noise levels while preserving excellent music quality.
- Musicians and roadies
- Bar & Nightclub Staff
- Bouncers and Security Officers
- Music Teachers and students
- Film, TV and Music production staff
Music Quality Remains Preserved
Depending on the instrument you are playing, your position on the stage or the kind of music you are playing, you can always choose the protection that suits you most.
The Alpine MusicSafe Pro earplugs do not make you feel isolated, allowing you to remain in touch with your surroundings, for instance during a studio recording. This allows for optimal performance.
“The #1 Earplug”
They have been named the number 1 earplug for music lovers & professionals in more than 50 countries
- Prevents hearing damage and tinnitus as a result of exposure to loud music
- With three high-fidelity filter sets: Gold (22 dB), Silver (19 dB) and White (16 dB)
- Features a unique interchangeable filter system: choose your own level of sound attenuation
- Excellent sound quality, 100% sound
- Made from high-tech AlpineThermoShape™ material
- The perfect fit, can be worn comfortably for hours on end
- Includes a storage case, carrying cord, cleaning spray and a spare earplug
- Reusable and easy to put in and take out
Who can Benefit from Alpine Music Safe Pro Earplugs?
All musicians, whether you’re the lead singer of a band, the drummer, a guitarist or a DJ, are constantly in environments where they are subject to loud noise, which invariably will result in hearing loss.
As a musician you are also aware of the significant risk these environments have on your hearing. It goes without saying that your hearing is paramount to your profession and or your passion.
The most essential thing needed for music is, without question, your ears! Hearing loss has a huge and significant impact on your ability to perform and or enjoy music. Having the ability to hear well is essential during any performance, be it rehearsals, concerts or jamming. The key to maintaining your hearing is to protect your ears.
All of the fantastic Alpine range of quality ear plugs are fitted with the unique, colour coded, patented AlpineAcousticFilters. The newly released packaging now comes complete with a spare earplug (in case you drop one in the dark of the night)
How are they different from Foam Earplugs?
The difference between foam ear plugs and specifically designed ear plugs is the ability for sound to be filtered. Foam ear plugs are intended to basically block all noise, what this does to music and sound is makes it muffled. Where in fact Alpine Acoustic Filters actually still absorb the unwanted, annoying sounds whilst still allowing you to hear the other sounds clearly.
The process in which the MusicSafe are manufactured means that every single earplug is made with a very tight tolerance and every specific earplug is specialised with the right filter for the best absorption for each individual requirement and use.
The Alpine Acoustic Filters
• Perfectly filter sound
• Take away that feeling of being disconnected
• BPA-free & Non-Allergenic
• Do Not Contain any Plasticisers
What Filter is Suitable for Me?
Depending on your situation, the instrument you’re playing and where you are playing it, you can choose your own absorption. For instance, as a drummer, you’ll require higher absorption levels than when you’re a singer.
AlpineThermoShape™ material – Extremely Comfortable, Perfect Fit
Like all Alpine products, the MusicSafe Pro acoustic earplugs are made from super soft, durable and flexible AlpineThermoShape material. Due to the warmth of the ear, it adapts to the shape of the auditory duct. Which makes, MusicSafe Pro extremely comfortable to wear, a big must when you need hearing protection for long periods of time.
If you find that the earplug is too big, you can easily adjust it to the right size.
• PROTECTION – Prevents hearing loss, ringing and tinnitus in your ears
• UNIQUE – The only ear plugs on the market with three exchangeable acoustic filter sets
• QUALITY SOUND – The sound quality of the music remains unspoiled
• COMFORTABLE – The earplugs are very comfortable to wear and are hardly visible in the ear
• FREE – With handy storage box that can be personalised
• PRACTICAL – Comes with a handy carry strap
• 3 COLOUR OPTIONS – Available in white, silver grey or black colour
• SPARES – Comes complete with a spare earplug in case you lose one saves you buying a whole new set!
Our luxury model MusicSafe Pro has been specifically developed for musicians. This is the most luxurious and extensive edition of the Alpine music range, with three sets of exchangeable filters, allowing you to determine your own protection.
The MusicSafe Pro’s are Alpines are hailed as the deluxe edition in ear plugs, having been developed specifically for Musicians and music lovers alike.
Alpine and Ear Store are proud of this quality, luxury model edition of their range. The feedback received from customers the world over backs just how great they are.
Try them for yourself today!
When Does Noise Become Damaging To Your Hearing?
MAXIMUM EXPOSURE WITHOUT HEARING PROTECTION
|92 dB||30 minutes|
|94 dB||15 minutes|
|106 dB||90 seconds|
Attenuation Values MusicSafe Pro in Decibels
* Attenuation values measured by TNO (Dutch organization for Applied Scientific Research) according to EN 352-2 (2002) and calculated to ISO 4869-2a standards.
|White filter||H=15 M=12 L=9 SNR=14 NRR=8|
|Silver filter||H=18 M=14 L=12 SNR=17 NRR=11|
|Gold filter||H=20 M=15 L=13 SNR=18 NRR=16|
NRR = Noise Reduction Rating
WINNER RED DOT AWARD 2015
Alpine Hearing Protection has won the Red Dot Award 2015 for the “high-quality design and the innovative ability” of its latest earplugs!
Alpine is now permitted to use the coveted quality seal on the Musicsafe Pro Earplugs.
The hearing protectors will be put on display in the Red Dot Museum in Essen, among previous winners such as Audi, Apple, BMW and Philips.
Just like your mother told you about most things in life… MusicSafe Pro earplugs will last longer if you look after them. All you need to do is regularly pop them in a little warm soapy water, then rinse and allow to dry.
Alpine MusicSafe Classic offers three levels of hearing protection for anyone associated with music or loud production events.
MusicSafe Pro Earplugs patented open duct filters will keep music or noise at a safe level but still allow you to hear music or conversations without loss of clarity.
MusicSafe Pro Ear Plugs Features:
- Prevents hearing loss & ringing in your ears
- Sound quality remains perfect
- The ONLY earplugs with three exchangeable acoustic filter sets
- Hardly visible in the ear
- Low, Medium and High interchangeable attenuation filters let you choose the level of attenuation you need
- Dual-flange silicone Alpine Thermo Shape (ATS™) material when inserted inside ear canal softens as it warms and adapts to the shape of your ear duct. This makes them extremely comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
- Open duct filters will let you hear music without loss of clarity.
- Can be trimmed to size so it does not protrude from the ear (see instructions inside the pack for details)
- Durable storage case for earplugs insertion stem and filters.
- Three colours to choose from
What Others Are Saying
” I play in a band and go to gigs every month at least. I then developed tinnitus in the last 2 years. Tried a few different earplugs, mainly foam and silicon based, but I could never hear my guitar properly with them in. With the white tips of these ones in, I can hear myself playing and thankfully don’t have the extreme ringing after practices and gigs. Exactly what you want. Oh & PS, their customer service is top notch!” George…
“Got these almost 3 years ago on the recommendation of a friend. I used them a LOT, 3-4 times a week at band practises and very loud rock gigs for several hours. they discoloured slightly but aside from that felt like new. I recently lost them so am buying more now. They are really good in terms of sound clarity. They reduce volume without muffling the sound. For the money, I think they are an amazing buy. The fact that I’m buying these again speaks for itself.” Jen…
“Having tried several alternatives I can honestly say these are great, especially for the price. Very clear and allow the detail to still be heard without being muffled. I no longer gig (be it playing or watching) without them.” Steve…
“As a professional Mobile DJ, my ears take a beating. I was noticing my ears would ring after my gigs. Honestly I was scared. My Doctor said to try ear plugs. But normal ear plugs, just kill everything off. I could hear myself talk and not what people were saying. So I went on a web surfing journey to find a better solution. I have tried many different ear plugs. But nothing comes close to offer what Alpine MusicSafe has done for me, I can hear everything, but my ears no longer ring after a gig!” David…
“I going clubbing a lot, 3-4 times per week, so I thought was time to buy some earplugs. I went for this one as they are supposed to be some kind of “professional” earplug, I don’t like cheap stuff.
I liked that they have 3 different filters so you can change them depending on the club/party where you (music higher or lower).
I’m really surprised by this item, after 2 weeks using them, I can’t go out with them. The music is lower, with no distortion, but the best thing is that I hear the people speak super clear, especially in the dancefloor. Now I can talk with everybody without any problems, even under the speaker, they are the one who needs to lean in to listen to me better 🙂 I feel protected and sound is crystal clear.
5 stars, really recommended!” Simone…