Invented by an Ear Nose & Throat Specialist to safely and effectively dry the ear canal where bacteria and fungi can grow.
Dries water from swimmers’ ears in about one minute. Controlled maximum temperature, airflow, cycle time and noise volume. Safe for all ages. Folds shut for convenient storage and travel.
Dry your ears naturally with warm, soothing air
- Dries water from swimmers’ ears in about one minute
- Provides controlled maximum temperature, airflow, cycle time and noise volume
Safe and comfortable for all ages
- Removes moisture buildup behind hearing aids, providing a more secure fit
- Eliminates the need for ear drying drops and unsafe cotton swabs
- Doctor recommended for use after swimming, bathing, water sports, scuba, hearing aid use, etc.
- Folds shut for convenient storage and travel
- Includes 4 colour-coded, washable earpieces for better hygiene between multiple users
- Cordless (requires 3 AA batteries)
Dry your ears naturally with warm soothing air. Invented by an ENT doctor to safely and effectively dry the ear canal where bacteria and fungi can grow. Use after swimming, bathing, water sports, hearing aid use, scuba, etc. Includes 4 colour-coded, washable earpieces. Requires 3 AA batteries (not included).
Safe & Effective
The EarDryer emits warm air that is regulated close to your body temperature. This is important as your ears are the balance centre of your body.
By emitting warm air, the ear canals are dried. By regulating the temperature so that it reflects your body’s temperature, you are ensured a comfortable and effective drying experience.
Other methods such as a hair dryer or similar blowing devices are not custom made to the sensitive requirements of your ears.
Time, temperature, air flow, and noise levels are not regulated with other devices, which can render them unsafe.
Ear drops, while effective, may be considered less comfortable. The simplicity combined with the safety and effectiveness of the EarDryer makes it a truly effective and superior ear drying device.
The earpieces are made of silicone and do not contain any latex.
How does it work?
Is Mack’s® EarDryer safe for individuals who have perforated eardrums or mastoid bowls?
Why the Coloured earpieces?
What Others Are Saying…