Enjoy the ultimate relief to your overworked eyes. Imagine yourself after a busy day getting a well-deserved break with the warm or cold therapy of a gel eye mask in the comfort of your own home.
Are your Eyes sore, tired and or puffy?
The Solace Gel Mask is the best relaxing and soothing sensation for your tired Eyes
What causes puffy eyes?
- GENETICS – we can thank our parents and or grandparents for this
- MAKEUP – Not cleansing our face & eyes & removing makeup each night before bed
- TRAVEL – Long plane flights, dry conditions and lack of sleep
- SLEEP – Or lack thereof rather… A night spent tossing and turning brings on the “bags”
- SADNESS – Another reason to stay happy – tears give us sore, red, puffy eyes
- WORK – Late nights in the office
- PARTYING – This nights out partying until all hours, unfortunately, catch up with us
All of these things can and do take their toll on our face, and skin.
Experience the Instant Relief for your Tired Eyes
You deserve to feel and look at your best. This calming gel eye mask can relief sinuses, sunburns and tired eyes due to overexposure to a computer screen. It simple. Just lay down, wear the gel eye mask and take a deep breath. -Try it now!
Gel Eye Mask Features and Benefits
- REDUCES PUFFINESS – Reduce Puffiness by Cooling your sore Tired Eyes
- RELAXATION – Instant Relaxation – a great reason to take 5 mins to relax and reset
- SINUS – Cool eye masks reduce swelling and pain by reducing inflammation. Sinus problems are often accompanied by puffy eyes
- HEADACHES – Help ease for pain from Headaches and Migraines
- QUALITY – Made of High-Quality Materials
- SILKY COVER – You can upgrade your experience & purchasing the soft silky cover
- EASY WEAR – Mask fastens with an adjustable Velcro strap.
Wonderful when Chilled
Toss your gel eye mask in the fridge for at least an hour before using ( You can keep multiple at home for a continuous fresh experience) Also, you can place it in the freezer for 10-15 minutes ( is not recommended to freeze the gel eye mask solid)
Now, find a spot at home where you can sit or lay down, place the gel eye mask in your eyes and start feeling stress and pain diminish almost immediately.
Soothing When Warm
Soak 5 – 10 minutes in hot (not boiling) water.
Please note we do not recommend you putting your Solace Gel Soothing Eye Mask in the Microwave, it could cause the gel to become too hot.
Our optional cotton cover is always recommended for an even more comfortable experience.
Gel Mask Cotton Cover (for Cooling Gel Eye Mask)
- Size 4″ x 9″
- Weight 6 oz