Plenty of people have trouble getting to sleep. It could be because their environments are noisy, it might be because they’re distracted even by slight noises, and it could be due to tinnitus that flares up typically at night when they lay in their bed.
Showing all 6 results
ComforTiered™ Replacement Earplug Tips$10.95
Earplugs with Earphones for Music – Guardian Plus Plugfones
Macks Audibles – Personal Sound Amplifier$169.95
Plugfones ComforTwist™ Replacement Soft Foam Earplug Tips$10.95
Plugfones Liberate 2.0 – Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Earplugs & Mic$129.90
Sound Oasis Sleep Therapy Pillow Speakers$34.95
One method to help you sleep more comfortably is to wear headphones that can also act as ear plugs that block out noise. Many people experience fantastic results when playing gentle music as they sleep, or even white noise or ASMR to help them doze off.
Most headphones are not designed for sleeping and can cause great discomfort when you try to sleep with them. As a result, you’ll want to rely on headphones that are specifically designed for sleeping but can also act as ear plugs.
When to Use Headphones for Sleeping
There are many potential use cases, but here are a couple of examples:
- Trouble falling asleep due to tinnitus
- Noisy sleeping environment
- Using them on public transportation (long train journeys)
- Using them on long flights
Benefits of Headphones for Sleeping
- Increased comfort no matter how you sleep
- Added safety to ensure that your ears do not hurt when you wake up
- Helps you fall asleep gently with your music and noise of choice
- Ear plugging functionality helps block outside noise as well
- Durable quality keeps them from breaking or becoming damaged
Headphones for sleeping can be used by anyone that wants an easier time falling asleep. Whether it’s due to a noisy environment or another distraction, headphones for sleeping can be a great solution to help you doze off more comfortably.