Quite simply… no.
The Airmax Nasal Device compared with other commonly available products is different in the following ways:
- Distinctive, patented design, made to be comfortably placed inside the nasal passages
- Tested and proven to help widen nasal passages and improve nasal airflow in clinical studies
- Does not require ‘sticky’ tape on the outside of the nose.
- Made of medical-grade material
- Aerodynamic profile (provides a wing effect).
- An FDA registered medical device
- Helps push the nasal canal open by reaching into the narrowest part of the nasal passages for improved airflow whereas most other devices generally are placed only in the lowest part of the nasal passage.