Internet Merchant Policies and Procedures
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Sleep and Sound at 1300 556 366.
Collection of Information
In order to use the Sleep and Sound website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible.
All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email.
Any information collected by Sleep and Sound is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
Use of Collection Information
Any details collected from Sleep and Sound customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service.
Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at email@example.com
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Sleep and Sound uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Sleep and Sound may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Sleep and Sound does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Links on theSleep and Sound site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of www.earstore.com.au
Sleep and Sound Security Policy
Sleep and Sound uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
• Payments are fully automated with an immediate response. • Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Sleep and Sound or any outside party. • All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate. • All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data. • eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks. • eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Sleep and Sound.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your goods within 1-7 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Refund & Returns Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a 30 day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods. Please email us at email@example.com within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer.
We recommend that you return the product via tracked post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit & therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Sleep and Sound will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
For all returns accepted you will receive a refund based on your original form of payment.
To return an item, you must first request a return authorisation by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, it must also be safely packaged. We will not refund or exchange any product that is not safely packaged and that is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Sleep and Sound reserves the right to deny refunds for a returned item that does not comply with this policy, or if the product has been tampered with in any way.
Change of mind returns
- All products purchased from Sleep and Sound are covered by a 30 day refund policy.
- In the rare occurrence that a ‘change of mind refund’ should occur – a 30% restocking fee may be applicable. The restocking fee comprises the cost for the man hours spent sending / recouping / restocking / reselling these items.
- For change of mind returns on free postage items: the postage costs incurred when sending the purchased item/s to customer, will be deducted from any refunded monies.
- The minimum postage amount charged will be $10 for a single item and for items above a single sale – postage will be charged at cost.
- Dohm White Noise Units shipping costs are $15 per unit
Qualifying for a change of mind return refund
- To qualify for a refund of purchase price, less the restocking fee, communication must first be made with Sleep and Sound staff on email@example.com or by phoning 1300 556 366. Any items received without prior knowledge may not qualify for a refund.
- the returned goods must have been purchased from Sleep and Sound and must be returned in the condition that they were sent, including original packaging with all accessories and inclusions as originally sent to you the customer.
- The returned goods must be adequately packaged and items that are not wrapped and adequately packaged will not be accepted.
If you have any enquiries regarding this document and the payment services offered by eWAY please visit our website at www.eway.com.au
Sleep and Sound
ABN: 78 396 822 167